2012: actions more than resolutions ( self improvement as a freelance photographer)
Yesterday, I made my list of things to do for the year 2012 and it felt pretty light after doing so. Considering time is the only currency we miss out each day, its best to make most of it.And when you are working as a freelance photographer , you are always on the run .
Here are my concrete actions for year 2012 ( hoping a few will cross with the ever growing bucket list !!)
1. Be financially stable .
2. Progress from half marathons to full marathon and be superfit
3. Visit at least 3 countries outside India
4. Rajasthan book: out out out – time to publish it
5. Happy Camera Club- improve it /grow it /mentor more students
6. Photography: Complete pending projects/join an international agency/visit one photo festival/improve my multimedia and photoshop skills
7. Leh !!
8. Clear Google certification program ( that’s more like analytics and stuff)
9. read 3 books for the year
checked this site…love it
feels like a fresh beginning . that’s the best thing about new year. whats yours ?